Metro Area Fundraiser nets $9,200 for PERM!
PERM’s Annual Metro Area Fundraiser on January 6, 2005 was another big success. Once again, the event was held at Brook Hall in Blaine MN. We had special raffles, a silent and live auction, live music and several special guest speakers. The dinner was our traditional catfish and chicken. We want to thank all the volunteers who helped make the event possible, especially Marv Carlson and Jim Wille. We also want to thank all the area businesses that donated merchandise.
PERM volunteers Bob and Hank raffle off one of the many guns and other fine items.
Jack Christiansen was the successful bidder for PERM’s Commemorative Winchester Model 94 30-30 rifle. This legendary rifle is hand engraved by award winning engraver Roger Sampson. It has PERM’s logo on the receiver and features a silver inlay in the stock with the date, event and signatures of Bud Grant and Howard Hanson.
Attorney, Randy Thompson, speaks about natural resource management issues facing Minnesota sportsmen and property owners.
Long time PERM advocate Larry Bollig, from KSTP-AM’s “Bear Facts and Fish Tales” was our featured speaker at PERM’s Metro Area Fundraiser.
PERM’s 2004 Raffle clears $16,100!
PERM’s 2004 $10 Save Minnesota Raffle drawing was held January 6, 2005 at our Metro Area Fundraiser in Blaine MN. This raffle proved to be a huge success. We want to thank all the members who bought and helped sell tickets for this raffle. We also want to thank the folks who helped to provide the wonderful prizes. The winners are as follows.
1) Grand Prize 2004 Honda Rancher 350 4X4 with trailer (Larson Cycle; Cambridge, MN)Chris Sacchetti, Big Lake MN #4088
2) Special PERM Rifle Browning BLR 30/06 (Capra’s Sporting Goods; Blaine, MN) John Larson, Cottage Grove MN #2077
3) Special PERM Shotgun Browning Gold Hunter 12 Gauge Autoloader (Capra’s Sporting Goods; Blaine, MN) Robert Hoefert - Isle MN #391
4) GPS (Capra’s Sporting Goods; Blaine, MN) David Eide, Roseville MN #4656
5) Diamond Necklace (Jewelers by Design; Maplewood, MN) Frank Rynes, Maple Grove MN #651
6) Custom Built Rod with Reel (by John Nordquist)Jim Whitlinger, #334
7) Set of three PERM Limited Edition Wildlife Prints Bob Hartman, Anoka MN #1700
PERM Chairman, Douglas M. Kolodzienski (left) hands over the keys to Chris Sacchetti (right).