WE OFFER A MULTITUDE OF LINKS TO INFORMATIVE DOCUMENTS
- Mille Lacs Treaty and Relevant Events Timeline
- No basis for Exclusive Red Lake Tribal Zone
- U.S. v Holt State Bank: No basis for Exclusive Red Lake Tribal Zone
- Bud Grant Report
- Indian Understanding – Judge Murphy Was Wrong
- Historian Knocks Defeated Mille Lacs Agreement
- The “Understanding” Issue After 157 Years
- Save Minnesota for $1,500,000
- Why We Oppose Tribal Hunting and Fishing Claims
- Who Really Needs Treaty Rights in 1997?
Articles & Reports
- After six years of failed treaty management on Mille Lacs—IT’S TIME FOR A CHANGE (PDF)
- The New Mille Lacs Plan: A Closer Look (PDF)
- The New Mille Lacs Agreement: Pros & Cons (PDF)
- 50 Years Past the Deadline. . . Why are Indian Tribes Still Suing over Ancient Treaties?
- The Mille Lacs Fish Management Plan (PDF)
- Safe-Harvest Politics (PDF)
- Why the DNR is Wrong about Mille Lacs (PDF)
To open a PDF file, you will need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Acrobat Reader is available FREE from www.adobe.com.
We'd Love To Hear From You!
Fill out the form and our team will be in touch with you promptly. Thank you for your interest!
12345 North West Street
New York City, NY 555555
[contact-form-7 id=”11449″ title=”Contact form 1″]