DNR rule making:
* Failed to consider hunting and fishing heritage protection that is in the Minnesota Constitution. – As a result, spawning walleye were not protected in Mille Lacs.
* Ignored the public-trust doctrine—government owns and must protect and maintain natural resources for public’s use.
– The public trust doctrine is a key tenant of environmental protection advocates nationwide.
* Lawsuit seeks hunting and fishing heritage protection ruling applied to EVERY lake and hunting area in the state.
– Citizens to have a voice in rulemaking process.
– Helps restore equal hunting and fishing rights for ALL.
A ‘Grass Roots’ Movement!
Many $20 (or more) gifts will keep this lawsuit going.
MAIL: Payable to PERM Heritage Legal Fund 657 Main St, Ste 102, Elk River, MN 55330.
ONLINE: at perm.org or savemillelacssportfishing.org
PERM is a 501(c)(3) Organization. Gifts are tax deductible.